Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Modified: 18/09/2018 @ 10:14pm.
1.1. In these terms and conditions:
- 'us' and 'we' and 'our' means BankruptMeNow PTY LTD (ACN: 42 132 239 684); and
- 'you' means the person utilising our service - including persons using our service as an agent of another person - in which case the defined you is meant as the agent or agent's principal, or both parties.
- 'bankruptcy application' refers to the Form 3 Statement of affairs and Form 6 Debtor's petition completed with your answers to our form's questions.
1.2. Each definition found within this subsection applies wherever it appears on https://bankruptmenow.com.au.
2.1. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. By using this service, you agree to be legally bound to the Terms of Service on this page, as if you had signed these terms in person and read all of these terms carefully.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on BankruptMeNow PTY LTD's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BankruptMeNow PTY LTD's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- In agreeing to this license, you are agreething that you will read and review your completed documents (Form 3 Statement of affairs & Form 6 Debtor's petition) including and with specificity to the Prescribed Information (Page 3 of the Debtor's petition) before signing them;
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BankruptMeNow PTY LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BankruptMeNow PTY LTD's web site are provided "as is". BankruptMeNow PTY LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BankruptMeNow PTY LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5.1. In no event shall BankruptMeNow PTY LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BankruptMeNow PTY LTD's Internet site, even if BankruptMeNow PTY LTD or a BankruptMeNow PTY LTD authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. We Do Not Provide Legal or Financial Advice
6.1. You agree, in your acceptance of these Terms of Service, that:
- BankruptMeNow PTY LTD is not a law or financial advisory firm and does not provide legal or financial advice;
- the services found within BankruptMeNow PTY LTD's website (https://bankruptmenow.com.au) provides information to help you answer questions and to order products and that the information provided throughout this website is only information, not advice;
- you and only you (not BankruptMeNow PTY LTD) know for what purpose you intend to apply any product that you order and in declaring so, BankruptMeNow PTY LTD is in no way responsible for the choice you make in regards to the product ordered;
- our service is a self-authoring implement in which you apply information submitted to questions to the best of your knowledge and in all honesty without reservations;
- we do not warrant that bankruptcy is appropriate for your needs, or suits your needs in any regards; and
- you must have consulted with legal counsel or a financial advisor for advice in regards to how suitible your situation is when choosing a product or service from BankruptMeNow PTY LTD.
7. Revisions and Errata
7.1. The materials appearing on BankruptMeNow PTY LTD's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BankruptMeNow PTY LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BankruptMeNow PTY LTD may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BankruptMeNow PTY LTD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8.1. BankruptMeNow PTY LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. While BankruptMeNow PTY LTD makes all reasonable attempts to vet site links, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BankruptMeNow PTY LTD of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
10. Generation of Documents Relies on Your Input
10.1. You agree, in your acceptance of these Terms of Service, that:
- the resultant document generated by our system includes information which you supply given the questions found on our website;
- we are not responsible for your misunderstanding of questions or phrases throughout our service nor any mistakes you make whilst filling in our forms; and
- you are entirely and solely responsible for the input included in your bankruptcy application as a direct result of the answers provided by you by any question asked.
11. Storage of Completed Applications
11.1. While BankruptMeNow PTY LTD attempts to maintain a free storage of your generated documents - it does not agree to do so indefinately nor does it provide any provision of time with which it must maintain a copy of your documents. This licence and transaction completes once you obtain your completed documents via PDF - unless postage is selected - at which point the transaction completes once you receive your documents.
12.1. When using a line of credit to purchase BankruptMeNow PTY LTD's products, you agree that you have notified the financial institution extending credit to you of your intention to declare bankruptcy. Furthermore, you agree you have received written permission from them to continue your line of credit in light of your financial circumstances disclosed.
13.1. You agree that in your use of our website, that you indemnify us in regards to any liabilities, damages, loss or costs that you, or any third party suffers due to:
- your failure to obtain legal or financial advice from a qualified adviser as to whether our product is suitible for your specific circumstances;
- your lack of fullfulment of the answers to questions asked throughout our service; or
- your making of modifications to the products provided after they are provided to you.
14.1. Upon registering, you accept to be periodically notified via the e-mail address specified for your account. These e-mails will be relevant to your account and your progress through your application. We provide the ability to "Opt-out" of these non-intrusive, automatic notifications within the "Edit my Profile" section of "My Account".
15. Governing Law
15.1. Any claim relating to BankruptMeNow PTY LTD's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.